We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and any information that you provide by which you can be identified will only be used in accordance with this policy.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and you should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018 in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What we collect
· Your name and address, including postcode
· A contact telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
· If provided, an email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to be able to communicate with you:
· To enable us to send you confirmation of any booking you have made
· To get in touch with you in case of any amendments we are forced to make after you have booked
· To keep you updated with any of our products (day excursions and holidays) either by post or by email
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all information that we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites relevant to a specific holiday or day excursion. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by us for marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Roadmark Travel, 4 Mill Parade, Mill Lane, Storrington, Pulborough, RH20 4NF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.