We visit one of our favourite hotels - the Royal York & Faulkner - in Sidmouth for a magical pre-Christmas break
The family-run Royal York and Faulkner Hotel in the East Devon seaside town of Sidmouth is always popular with Roadmark guests. We have been regular visitors for many years and are assured of a warm welcome and high standard of food and service. Our final visit of 2022 will have a Christmassy feel, with mulled wine, mince pies, a sherry voucher, traditional Christmas dinner, afternoon tea, a festive quiz and live musical entertainment.
* Four nights in Sidmouth, with dinner, bed, and breakfast
* Festive Christmas package and entertainment
* A free day in Sidmouth to discover some of the 64 blue plaques on the towns historic buildings and explore the narrow streets with their small independent shops
* A winter cruise on the sheltered estuary of the Rive Exe
* Buckfast Abbey with its imposing church, gift shop and restaurant
* A visit to the Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary
* Christmas shopping in Exeter
THE ROYAL YORK AND FAULKNER HOTEL SIDMOUTH
Owned and managed by the Hooke family for over 70 years, the hotel provides comfortable accommodation in an imposing Regency building at the centre of the promenade. The Hotel has a good reputation for its food and service. There are two lifts, although you may still encounter steps in the corridors and some of the bedrooms. There is a spa, with hydrotherapy pool and sauna.
|From Price||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
| 09 Dec 2022||£429.00|||||
| Show/Hide Pricing |
There is no pricing information available. Please contact us for more information.
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person|