Our Christmas tour for 2020 will take you to the lochs, mountains and glens of Bonnie Scotland. The exact details have yet to be finalised but we are now taking bookings for this relaxing festive break, which will include:
· 2 overnight stays at the Hallmark Hotel Preston
· 4 nights at the award-winning Best Western Crianlarich Hotel
· Tea/coffee & shortbread on arrival
· Evening entertainment & quizzes
· A splendid Christmas Day lunch
· A visit from Santa
· Afternoon Tea on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day
· A magical journey on the West Highland line* to Fort William, crossing Rannoch Moor and passing some of Britains remotest railway stations
· A scenic excursion through Glen Lochy, the Pass of Brander and alongside Loch Etive to Oban on the West Coast
THE BEST WESTERN CRIANLARICH HOTEL
An independently owned hotel, built in Victorian times in the small village of the same name in the Breadalbane region of Perthshire. It is a beautiful part of Scotland in the northeast corner of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. There are 36 well appointed bedrooms, reached by a lift. In your room you will find central heating, tea & coffee making facilities, a hairdryer and free Wi-Fi. Luxurious feather and down duvets guarantee a comfortable nights sleep. The Hotel provides warm Scottish hospitality, with good food and service, log burning fires and comfortable public areas.
|From Price||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person|