Join Roadmark for Christmas in Italy! We will be travelling to Riva del Garda in the northern province of Trento. Situated at the southern edge of the Italian Alps, Garda has an elegant historic centre with winding streets and waterfront squares. Mountains rise dramatically from each side of the Lake. We have extended the tour to nine days to include an excursion to Verona, the setting for three of Shakespeares greatest plays.
*Overnight stays at Best Western Victors Residenz in Saarbrucken
* 6 nights at the Savoy Palace Hotel
* Two drivers complimentary hot drinks on the coach
* Channel crossings with Eurotunnel
* An aperitif under the tree on Christmas Eve
* A visit from Babbo Natale
* Christmas Day Lunch
* Music & dancing in the Piano Bar
* The romantic city of Verona
* A guided tour of Riva and surrounding villages
* A boat trip on the Lake
* Tasting at a local winery
The Hotel Savoy Palace
This family-run hotel is situated in a quiet tree-lined area, just a short distance from the Lake. It is 20-30 minutes walk from the historical centre of Riva. There is a bar, restaurant, indoor pool with whirlpool and sauna, and terrace. The hotel takes great pride in its food and serves a 4-course dinner (antipasto, primo, secondo and dessert). Bedrooms, reached by lift, are furnished in the classic Italian style, and have Wi-fi, safe, climate control, and a balcony.
|From Price||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person|