Reduction for National Trust members
The days are lengthening, and winter is coming to an end! Spring sunshine brings new life to the Cotswolds, where we go in search of early spring flowers, visiting some of the south of Englands top snowdrop gardens.
Your Holiday includes
* 3 nights with dinner, bed, and breakfast at the Doubletree Swindon
* Welford Park in Berkshire, famous for magnificent displays of snowdrops
* Painswick Rococo Garden in Gloucestershire, where around 5 million snowdrops carpet the ground
* Lacock Abbey with its medieval cloisters and displays of snowdrops and aconites
* Colesbourne Park, one of Englands finest snowdrop gardens
* Mottisfont Abbey Garden in the Test Valley
* A glass of house wine with dinner
Your Holiday Hotel
Doubletree by Hilton Swindon
Located on the outskirts of the town, this modern 4-star hotel provides spacious guest rooms with Wi-fi, a lift, and comfortable split-level bar/lounge. A glass of house wine is included with dinner each night.
Please note that the Hotel does not have any rooms with walk-in showers.
A reasonably good degree of mobility is required in order to gain maximum enjoyment from this tour.
Reduction of £30 for National Trust Members
Travel Insurance £24.00pp
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON HOTEL SWINDON
Located on the outskirts of the town, this modern 4-star hotel has 171 spacious guest rooms with Wi-Fi, a lift, and a spacious slit level bar/lounge that has recently been refurbished. Dinner will comprise a 3 course buffet menu and includes tea/coffee and a glass of house wine each night. A 50% bar is available between 18.00 and 21.00.
|From Price||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person|